20 Reasons to Publish An Insurance Press Release
When was the last time you sent out a press release? If you’re like many insurance professionals, you think of press releases as something you submit to local newspapers with no control over the outcome. However, like many marketing activities, press releases have been revolutionized by the power of the Internet. Today, most press releases are distributed through online services. This means that your release can be picked up by 50 to 100 online media sources within 48 hours or less – all linking back to your website.
If you strategically write the release to target keyword phrases, insurance press releases can improve your chances of being found online. In fact, some companies strive to put out a press release at least once a month to help keep insurance website traffic and search results strong. Insurance press releases are particularly helpful for companies with national scope.
Is it time for your insurance organization to send an insurance press release?
Here are 20 reasons to get the word out!
- Announce a new product, service or innovation.
- Tell the world about a recent accomplishment, award or breakthrough.
- Publicize a special price promotion.
- Welcome a new employee.
- Promote your involvement in a charity.
- Announce a new relationship, partnership or affiliation.
- Highlight a company anniversary.
- Promote the availability of a new tip sheet.
- Reveal survey or poll results.
- Offer a free report or white paper.
- Promote a new website or video.
- Publicize a new business direction or idea.
- Post a contest.
- Establish incoming links to your website for SEO.
- Promote career opportunities with your firm.
- Informing the public of an emerging exposure.
- Offer a webinar, seminar or training opportunity.
- Recognize a recently promoted employee.
- Advise of new industry trends or developments.
- Invite others to an open house or community event.
Email us now to learn more about our insurance press release services and how they can help your company get found online.
Want to reprint this article? Go ahead! Just include the following credit: Article provided by http://inboundinsurancemarketing.com.