Insurance Email Marketing and E-newsletters
In business-to-business environments, insurance email marketing is an effective tool for:
• Recruiting new agents and promoting training and events for agents
• Insurance lead generation and insurance lead nurturing – communicating to prospective accounts and promoting your downloadable content
• Loss prevention education – communicating to insurance customers or professionals who work with your customers
• Broker sales education – communicating with your distribution network to promote sales ideas, presentation scripts and more
• Lead nurturing - following up with prospects in a helpful, strategic way to build trust and sales readiness
How will an insurance e-newsletter help grow your business?
E-newsletters help your prospects remember YOU when they’re ready to buy. By consistently communicating helpful information, you will enjoy TOP OF MIND recall in your prospects’ minds. Experts believe that it takes 13 exposures within a one-year timeframe to earn top of recall with prospective accounts. Email marketing is a cost-effective way to stay in front of these accounts. In addition, insurance enewsletters are very affordable and the results are highly trackable.
We recommend that our clients publish one blog per week and then promote those blogs via an e-newsletter format once a month to further leverage their content and generate additional website traffic
How can we help you manage email marketing?
Our team is adept at working in a variety of email tools, from Constant Contact and MyEmma to HubSpot and Pardot, to name a few. We recommend that you obtain an email software subscription and then we will set up emails for you within your own account. Our design team creates eye-catching header images, and our copywriters create compelling copy. If you tell us what you want to achieve, we can determine the best way to make it happen. We do not provide list services.