Use these freebies
to fuel your insurance marketing strategies
HOW INBOUND LEAD GENERATION DRIVES DOWN LEAD GEN COSTS BY 62% GET IT NOW!
Are you paying too much for insurance marketing? Our latest report will help you answer this question and more. Discover ...
- The four core functions of inbound insurance marketing
- Whether organic or paid search rankings get more clicks
- The percentage of B2B buyers who use online search to aid buying decisions
- The one activity that can dramatically increase website leads
- The secret to online lead generation
TEN MARKETING MISTAKES REPORT – GET IT NOW!
This FREE insurance marketing report details all this and more, with insurance marketing ideas guaranteed to super-charge your marketing results.
- Discover how the right headline can lift response by 200 percent or more
- Learn how to hook your audience by painting a compelling picture
- Find out why many insurance marketers fail to close deals with interested prospects
EFFECTIVE INSURANCE WEBSITES REPORT- GET IT NOW!
If your insurance website is ready for an overhaul, or if it looks great but isn't serving as a hub for your insurance lead generation, read this free report, "Effective Insurance Websites - What You Need to Know Before Your Next Redesign." This report could save you thousands, so please ... don't start your project until you get the facts.
INSURANCE WEBSITES GONE WRONG - GET IT NOW!
Your website is much more than online real estate. It is the place where your business virtually entertains guests.
Ready to get your online manners in order?
- Discover the 10 most damaging website mistakes
- Find out the one thing you can do to generate 55 percent more website traffic
- Learn why you're not generating as many insurance website leads as you could be
FOUR PROVEN MARKETING TACTICS COMMERCIAL INSURANCE LEADERS USE TO BEAT THEIR COMPETITION - GET IT NOW!
Whether you’re focused on new business growth, or would just like to be more profitable, results-oriented marketing may be the difference between success and failure.
This report shows how to ...
Get more for your marketing dollar
Fortify new business submissions by building your brand and discouraging rate shopping
Strengthen loss ratios with strategic insurance client communication
- Retain your most profitable policyholders
INBOUND MARKETING DEMONSTRATION - GET A FREE HUBSPOT DEMO NOW!
An effective insurance website allows you to reach a huge volume of potential customers by …
- Providing a centralized hub for insurance lead generation
- Attracting a steady stream of inbound traffic with quality, enticing content
- Facilitating insurance lead nurturing to move prospects toward sales-readiness
- Integrating social media, search engine optimization, and all marketing activites
To achieve the objectives above, you need a quality site with custom copywriting and design, powered by the nation’s fastest growing website software, HubSpot.
SOCIAL MEDIA SAVVY - GET IT NOW!
This report tells you how to get more leads in less time. It's custom-designed for B2B insurance professionals.
You will learn:
- The facts about the three most widely held social media myths
- The latest numbers about social media usage and the Internet’s influence on buying decisions
- The two best social media tools for B2B insurance organizations
- How to get established
- Tips for creating and finding content to publish
- The rule of thumb for how frequently you should post to social media
10 INSURANCE MARKETING METRICS - GET IT NOW!
This insightful, free report helps you understand the numbers, operate with an ROI-mindset, command greater respect with your analytical insurance peers, and SPEND SMARTER.
Use this report to learn:
- Common insurance traffic trends
- How understanding traffic sources can help you spend smarter
- Steps to measure search engine optimization
- Ways to evaluate the growth of blogging and social media
- How to assess landing page effectiveness
- And much, much more
SAMPLE INSURANCE CASE STUDY - GET IT NOW!
Use our sample insurance case study to discover:
- How to avoid stuffy, boring copy and create a piece that's interesting and relatable
- How to "show" instead of "tell" for more persuasive and memorable communication
- How to use pull quotes to emphasize key points