Compelling Social Media Content
Are you a social media naysayer – one of those people who believes social media can never yield measurable results?
We used to be skeptical too, but not anymore. Just as an experiment, we fully jumped into social media (primarily LinkedIn and Twitter) in November 2011. By May of 2012, the facts were undeniable. Our monthly website traffic had increased three-fold, we were generating six-times more website leads and we had 78 leads in one month from social media sources!
While that took place a few years ago, the results have only grown more convincing over time. Today, LinkedIn is the primary source for 80% of business-to-business leads.
We’ve noticed something about prospects we meet through LinkedIn. They’re savvy, information-hungry and searching for ways to operate smarter. Those characteristics just happen to align with our ideal client profile. How about you? Would you like to connect with people like that?
There’s no denying that social media is here to stay.
• There are more than 3 billion active social media users worldwide. (Hootsuite/We Are Social, 2017)
• 69 percent of American adults use social media. (Pew Research Center, 2018)
• 88 percent of Americans ages 18 to 29 use social media. (Pew Research Center, 2018)
If you’re still reluctant to explore social media, consider this:
• It doesn’t take long to create an effective social media presence. In fact, you can get social media results by investing as little as two hours each week.
• Social media is a very lucrative and low-cost lead source.
• While Facebook has largely been a business-to-consumer marketing tool, many business-to-business insurance marketers generate strong ROI by using LinkedIn.
Count on our social media writing service to supply you with:
• Posts to promote your blogs, web pages, and downloadable content offers, driving traffic to your website.
• Posts to promote relevant third-party content in your industry, further establishing you as an informed thought leader.
• LinkedIn profile and executive bio development, to showcase your capabilities.
• Content for your company pages on LinkedIn.
• Blog articles to fuel your social media strategies.