Why Use an Infographic?
Let's face it. Insurance and other business topics can be boring and pretty complicated too.
To really catch the attention of our prospects, and to compete with all the other messages out there, we need to simplify communication and "fun" things up a bit.
That's where infographics come in.
• 65 percent of people are visual learners. (Social Science Research Network)
• 5 percent of marketers surveyed said infographics and other original graphics earned more engagement than other type of visual.
No other type of visual content received as many votes. (Venngage, 2017)
Infographics help you GO VISUAL with otherwise boring content. They simplify complex messages and hook readers with engaging graphics.
Can you think of a better way to explain a loss prevention tip or the inner-workings of a complicated product?
Neither can we. That's why we've added infographics to our arsenal of marketing solutions.
Infographics empower you to …
• Make your content more appealing.
• Highlight the information that’s most important to you.
• Encourage clicks, links and social shares.
If you want eye-catching infographics that will both educate and entertain your prospects, count on Inbound Insurance Marketing.
See two completely different examples of our "BUSINESS OF BLOGGING" infographics.
(click to see full PDFs)